Calumet School is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Music Teacher (Elementary, High School, Guitar and/or Piano) teacher.
- Special Education Teacher/Special Education Director.
If you are interested in either position, please send resume, references, and teaching certificate to Brandon Voss, Superintendent at email@example.com.
Deer Creek Schools is accepting applications for a sixth/seventh grade math teacher. Please send resume, references, and teaching certificate to Sherri Verble, DCIS principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairview Public Schools: Middle School History / Coaching Duties: Baseball & other sports TBD. Please send Resume, References, Transcript and Teaching Certificate to Brock Robison, Middle School Principal at email@example.com
Bennington Public Schools is actively seeking a High School English Teacher. To apply, email principal Rick Grimes at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume’, references, and a copy of your Oklahoma certification.
Sentinel Public Schools is accepting applications for a dynamic Agricultural Education Teacher and FFA Advisor for the 2022-2023 school year. Contact Jason Goostree, Superintendent, at (580) 393-2115 for more information. Please submit resume, transcript and copy of teaching certificate to Sentinel Public Schools at email@example.com.
Cache Public Schools has several certified openings and support openings. You can view the job listing on the school’s website.
Stuart Public Schools in southeast Oklahoma is seeking qualified applicants for a Certified Elementary Physical Education position with open teaching areas and possibility of additional coaching duties in junior high and high school athletics. Interested applicants should email or mail their resume including references to Mr. Chance Chapman, Principal/AD, Stuart Public Schools, 8837 4th Street, Stuart, OK 74570 or email Chap231983@yahoo.com.
Laverne Public Schools is taking applications for the following positions:
- Music Teacher for the 2022-23 school year. Position will be Elementary Music and Junior High and High School Choir Director. To apply, please send cover letter, resume, references, and teaching certificate to Kyndra Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 580-921-3362 to inquire about position.
- Assistant Band Director for the 2022-23 school year. To apply, please send cover letter, resume, references, and teaching certificate to Kyndra Allen at email@example.com or call 580-921-3362 to inquire about position.
- 3rd Agriculture Education Instructor for the 2022-23 school year. Interested applicants should send cover letter, resume, reference list, and teaching certificate to Kyndra Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to inquire about position at 580-921-3362.
- Head Girls Basketball Coach for the 2022-23 school year. Teaching field is open and CDL preferred. Send application information including cover letter, resume, references, and teaching certificate to Kyndra Allen, Supt. at email@example.com. You may inquire about position by calling Mrs. Allen at 580-921-3362.
Clinton Public Schools has several job openings. Check out Clinton’s website for job descriptions, the application process and who to contact.
Chisholm Public Schools is accepting applications for:
- Special Education Teachers, High School/Middle School Art Teacher position, 5th grade ELA Teacher and Elementary Secretary. Please email your resume to Darla Smith, Elementary School Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org, Brett Barnes, Middle School Principal at email@example.com or Angela Avila, High School Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle School ELA Teacher (with possible extra duties). Please email your resume, teaching certificate, and application to Brett Barnes, Middle School Principal at email@example.com.
- Superintendent – Please read more information on Chisholm’s website.
Laverne Public Schools is accepting applications for a 5th Grade Teacher for the 2022-23 School Year. To make application send cover letter, resume, teaching certificate, and references to Kyndra Allen, Supt. Of Schools at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to inquire 580-921-3362.
Bowlegs Public Schools has a teaching job open for Middle School English/Language Arts. Please email resume, references and certificate to email@example.com.
Lexington Public Schools has the following openings:
- High School Principal: Lexington Public Schools seeks its next dynamic high school leader, able to balance efficient operations with a culture that sees the individual. Full certification and experience preferred. Please send resume and teaching certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Education: Mild and Moderate certification required. Severe and profound as well as core certifications helpful. Grade level to be determined following review of experience and qualifications of candidate.
- Elementary Teacher: Dual Early Childhood and Elementary certification preferred but not required.
To apply, please email resume to email@example.com or for information call 405-527-7236, ext.221.