The Academy of Seminole Charter School in Seminole, Oklahoma is currently seeking an HS science teacher. TAOS offers full benefits of insurance, and teacher retirement, approximately $2K above the state pay scale. Join our team! Send your resume to email@example.com.
Anadarko Middle School is looking for 6th grade math teacher and an 8th grade Science teacher. For more information, please contact Lavonda Bost at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Board of Education at Arnett Public Schools is seeking applications for Superintendent for the 2022-23 school year. Send information or questions to board president JB McCartor at email@example.com.
Thackerville High School is needing a High School Science Teacher and a MS/HS Math Teacher for the 22-23 school year. Interested applicants can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-736-7821.
Laverne Public Schools is taking applications for the following positions:
- High School Art Teacher for the 2022-23 school year. To apply, please send cover letter, resume, references, and teaching certificate to Kyndra Allen at email@example.com or call 580-921-3362 to inquire about position.
- Music Teacher for the 2022-23 school year. Position will be Elementary Music and Junior High and High School Choir Director. To apply, please send cover letter, resume, references, and teaching certificate to Kyndra Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 580-921-3362 to inquire about position.
- Assistant Band Director for the 2022-23 school year. To apply, please send cover letter, resume, references, and teaching certificate to Kyndra Allen at email@example.com or call 580-921-3362 to inquire about position.
Sayre Public Schools is currently accepting applications for the following positions for the 2022-2023 school year:
- Middle School/High School Custodian
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Elementary Teacher
- Behavior Health Aide: Pre-K-12th Grade
- Paraprofessional: Middle School/High School
- Paraprofessional: Elementary
- Bus Drive/Part-Time
To apply please send a letter of interest, resume, and certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lexington Public Schools has the following openings:
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
To apply: Please email resume to email@example.com or for information call 405-527-7236 ext.221.
Holdenville Schools is looking for a 12th grade English Teacher and a vocal music teacher. We pay $2500 above base. We pay $20/hr for tutoring, extra duty stipends for clubs/sponsorships, extra money for gate worker/clock keeper/etc. Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Principal, and email@example.com, HR
Grove Public Schools has several job openings. Applications must be filled out online on the Grove Schools District Website, https://www.ridgerunners.net/ under district human resources. Grove is a growing community located on Grand Lake in the Northeast part of Oklahoma.
Calumet School is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Music Teacher (Elementary, High School, Guitar and/or Piano) teacher.
- Special Education Teacher/Special Education Director.
If you are interested in either position, please send resume, references, and teaching certificate to Brandon Voss, Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deer Creek Schools is accepting applications for a sixth/seventh grade math teacher. Please send resume, references, and teaching certificate to Sherri Verble, DCIS principal at email@example.com
Fairview Public Schools: Middle School History / Coaching Duties: Baseball & other sports TBD. Please send Resume, References, Transcript and Teaching Certificate to Brock Robison, Middle School Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bennington Public Schools is actively seeking a High School English Teacher. To apply, email principal Rick Grimes at email@example.com with a cover letter, resume’, references, and a copy of your Oklahoma certification.
Sentinel Public Schools is accepting applications for a dynamic Agricultural Education Teacher and FFA Advisor for the 2022-2023 school year. Contact Jason Goostree, Superintendent, at (580) 393-2115 for more information. Please submit resume, transcript and copy of teaching certificate to Sentinel Public Schools at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cache Public Schools has several certified openings and support openings. You can view the job listing on the school’s website.
Stuart Public Schools in southeast Oklahoma is seeking qualified applicants for a Certified Elementary Physical Education position with open teaching areas and possibility of additional coaching duties in junior high and high school athletics. Interested applicants should email or mail their resume including references to Mr. Chance Chapman, Principal/AD, Stuart Public Schools, 8837 4th Street, Stuart, OK 74570 or email Chap231983@yahoo.com.
Clinton Public Schools has several job openings. Check out Clinton’s website for job descriptions, the application process and who to contact.
Chisholm Public Schools is accepting applications for:
- Special Education Teachers, High School/Middle School Art Teacher position, 5th grade ELA Teacher and Elementary Secretary. Please email your resume to Darla Smith, Elementary School Principal at email@example.com, Brett Barnes, Middle School Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or Angela Avila, High School Principal at email@example.com
- Middle School ELA Teacher (with possible extra duties). Please email your resume, teaching certificate, and application to Brett Barnes, Middle School Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laverne Public Schools is accepting applications for a 5th Grade Teacher for the 2022-23 School Year. To make application send cover letter, resume, teaching certificate, and references to Kyndra Allen, Supt. Of Schools at email@example.com or call to inquire 580-921-3362.
Bowlegs Public Schools has a teaching job open for Middle School English/Language Arts. Please email resume, references and certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.