The Coalition of Independent Educator Associations (CiEA) Conference is Oct. 16-18, 2022 at Perdido Beach Resort at Orange Beach, Alabama. Your hosts for the 2022 CiEA Conference are Professional Oklahoma Educators and Alabama Conference of Educators.
Agenda: The specifics of the agenda are being finalized, but here are times of the conference:
- Sunday, Oct. 16 – Check in; 4-6 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 16 – Executive Director’s Meeting; 3-5 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 16 – Reception; 6-7:30 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 17 – Conference; all day
- Tuesday, Oct. 18 – Conference; ends at 11:30 a.m.
Hotel Information and Reservations: Room rates are $175 per single or double occupancy. To make your hotel reservation, please call toll free 800.634.8001 or visit https://www.perdidobeachresort.com. Mention CiEA Independent Teacher Group and use booking ID number #19225. Hotel reservation deadline is Sept. 15, 2022. Upgrades are available for an additional cost:
- Pass View Rate – $200
- Beach View Rate – $225
- Gulf Front Rate – $300
- Executive Suite – $475
- One-Bedroom Suite w/Parlor – $475
- Two-Bedroom Suite w/Parlor – $550
Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m. Cancellations must be made a full five days before scheduled arrival; otherwise, one night’s room and tax will be charged to the credit card on file.
Conference Registration: The registration fee for CiEA is $200 per person. To ensure your spot at the conference, please complete the registration form.